2. Of all the tracks and mixes you’ve made, which creation of yours is your personal favorite to date
i would have to say my fav is Jigglypuff is my fav track ive made. its mysterious and soothing but so heavy. idk just something about it lol.
3. Who, in your opinion, are the top 5 producers in the trap genre right now
mala noche, kai wachi, gutter brothers, kaos, suddenbeatz.
4. What projects are you currently working on to satisfy the masses with
hmmmmm the only major thing im working on is getting my Amazon Ep released. idk what else the future holds maybe some more smash bros? idk, im just getting free singles out right now.
5. What are your essential tools to go into the studio with
krk rokits, akai mpd 32, m audio axiom 25 key midi controller, Reason 7, mac book pro.
6. How would you define your style of production and what is one sound (instrument wise) you never get tired of hearing
ill never get tired of bells and flutes or anything earthy. i like natural sounds animals and things like that. my style of production is everywhere but i like to take people on adventures when they hear my music. i want to either grab them and shake em around or take them on a safari or both!
7. Outside of edm what is your favorite genre of music to listen too
fav genres are funk, hiphop/rap, anything that the Soulection team puts out, some indie rock. everything….lol
8. Is there such thing as too much bass
9. Who’s one artist or producer you’d like to collab with and why
10. Lastly give the people the main reason why $yrups music is worth supporting